Our firm has been retained by a FORTUNE 100 HARDWARE / SOFTWARE FIRM to fill the following immediate vacancies. These are full time SALARIED positions directly on their staff. These are ROAD WARRIOR positions and will require extensive travel.
JOB CODE: “PRE SALES” Industry Business Value Assessments Consultant, Financial Services Sector
Business unit: Software Sales
Job type: Full-time salaried employment with this Fortune 100 Technology Firm
Location: Candidate can live in any major US City as long as they are open to the required travel –see below
Travel Required: ROAD WARRIOR (Must be open to 50% Travel) – Road Warrior Travel Week consists of East Coast travelling 3-4 days a week, home on weekends
· This is a hybrid consulting and sales job in Software Group on the North America Industry Sales team. The person in this position will pro-actively engage sales teams (above region, field, brand) to identify and deliver Industry Business Value Assessments (IBVA) to customers in the Financial Services Sector. An IBVA is a pre-sales offering that is a non fee-based, time-boxed consulting project where XXXX and clients explore questions of mutual interest. The IBVA is used to position an XXXX software solution to help advance a client’s key business initiatives. Responsibilities of this job include scoping and delivering IBVAs on specific client opportunities and applying sales and business value expertise often in conjunction with other pre-sales teams.
The work requires an ability to quickly assimilate information, put structure to issues, develop (and articulate) a compelling story and package into compelling deliverable, develop defensible business case, engage senior business leaders with confidence and credibility, and to team effectively with other XXXX sales and technical sales resources to provide justifications for XXXX software solutions.
· Position XXXX SW solutions aligned with XXXX Industry Frameworks (e.g., Banking Framework). Industry frameworks are XXXX’s recommended approach to solving key industry challenges. Frameworks provide methodology, tooling, solution templates, and other software assets to help banks move toward a more simplified and strategic core infrastructure — with support for processes like account opening, lending, dynamic product bundling, and relationship pricing. The Banking Framework includes four domains: Customer Care and Insight, Integrated Risk Management, Payments, and Core Banking Renovation.
· Facilitate IBVA workshops with senior LOB and IT execs and their teams
· Document key business requirements around target initiative and translate into a high-impact deliverable. Utilize IBVA best practices that define the business value of XXXX Industry Solutions.
· Industry solution sales experience in banking, financial markets, and insurance. This should include strong knowledge of and experience in banking transactions and systems, deposit processing, loan processing, and other core banking processes. Also considered is experience in financial (capital) markets, including knowledge of systems, processes, and trends associated with investment banks.
· Lead process to develop and present case for XXXX software solution with customer and account team while providing Financial Services industry expertise.
· Strong business acumen and financial analysis skills
· Strong consulting, facilitation, and teaming skills
· Excellent communications skills, including written and verbal communication and executive presentation experience
· Knowledge of business imperatives for Financial Services companies and how they relate to XXXX cross-brand software solutions
· Skill and experience to develop business cases for XXXX cross-brand, software-based solutions beyond packaging of single products or services
· Proven consulting, conciliation and team leadership skills
· Experience in workshop and task force facilitation
· Sound engagement planning and task management experience. Be able to assemble and lead teams of business and technical SMEs to an end-goal.
· Knowledge of standards/best practices for Financial Services businesses and previous general consulting and/or software services delivery experience.
· Exhibit teamwork at the highest levels of XXXX and customer management in developing and consulting industry solutions
· Priority will be given to experienced professionals who have worked and/or consulted to Financial Services
· Bachelor’s Degree
· At least 5 years experience in Use Innovation to Create Value for Your Clients
· At least 4 years experience in Develop Customer Relationships
· At least 5 years experience in Apply appropriate financial strategies to client
· At least 5 years experience in Implement consultative selling
· Readiness to travel up to 50%; travelling 3-4 days a week, home on weekends
· U.S. citizenship required
Master’s Degree in Business/Management
If you are qualified and interested in pursuing the opportunity further, Please respond back and include the following:
· Full MS WORD Resume
· Current and required compensation
· Current contact information
· Availability to start a new Full Time position
· Confirmation of your willingness to take on a ‘road warrior’ lifestyle – travel 4-5 days per week and home on the weekends.
Upon receipt of your resume, one of our managers will contact you to discuss.
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
5 Hanover Square
New York, NY 10004
Corporate Web Site: www.intermediagroup.com
OPEN JOB LIST: http://intermediagroup.catsone.com/careers/index.php